Mark your calendars for Friday, July 21 – our first Red Cross Blood Drive!
Registration for the drive begins June first! Signup for donation times between 11:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., EDT on July 21. We hope you will consider making a donation. If we have a good turnout, we will have the opportunity to host it again!
Benefits of Donating
- It feels great to donate!
- You get free juice and delicious cookies.
- It’s something you can spare – most people have blood to spare…yet, there is still not enough to go around.
- You will help ensure blood is on the shelf when needed – most people don’t think they’ll ever need blood, but many do.
- You will be someone’s hero – in fact, you could help save more than one life with just one donation.
Not sure if you’re eligible to donate? Check out the eligibility requirements from the Red Cross.